Thursday 7 October 2010

quick exhibition today



I felt like having some work up at uni, since I missed out a lot last year. Personally, I think my work can now be better, both visually and in terms of subject matter.

This work was made when I was stuck in bed ill, and felt the need to do some artwork. The end result was really quite ambigious to me, and I personally just liked the style of it, hence its creation.

One viewer however, commented on how the work often overlaps and obscures, possibly showing what parts of myself I want to show, particuarly in illness. A sense of forced responsibillity through the unconsciously created imagery.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a really positive step for you both in putting up work and by talking about it afterwards hopefully this start the ball rolling! yay! (plus they don't like half bad ever)

    oh yeah and who the hell is that beautiful man in the first photo?! I would so totally have sex with him :P

    ReplyDelete